Family Owned and Operated Since 1977
Take Your Oil Change to the Next Level
Most drivers know the basics of motor oil and change it regularly according to factory recommendations. Those drivers follow these instructions by the book because they want to take care their vehicle. One of the next steps in oil change education is synthetic oil. The usage of synthetic oil is not new to the automotive industry, but it is new to Subaru. Many new customers think that oil is oil and "As long as I have enough oil in my engine, everything is fine". The only thing correct about that statement is having enough oil in your engine, because oil is no longer just oil.
Advantages of Synthetic Motor Oil
· Superior protection against oil breakdown for a cleaner running engine and long engine life.
· Increased protection against varnishing and deposits.
· More tolerant to high heat, especially in turbo-charged engines.
· Reduces engine wear across the operating temperature range.
· Optimizes fuel economy.
· Reduces oil loss due to evaporation and burn off.
· Helps improve fuel economy, reduces friction and increases power.